Categories: Keratine Products
Natural Keratin Smoothing Treatment is a professional keratin treatment that delivers the same powerful results as the keratin natural smoothing treatment, with a formula that activates at a lower temperature to protect fragile hair
• Natural Keratin smoothing treatment for blondge Hair.
• Rebuild and repair the bonds in the hair 45% composite keratin with 55% liposome supplement that ensure penetration into hair cortex, create shine and adds elasticity Anti-frizz.
• Strength, Vivid Shine.
• Shorten daily styling time at home.Enquiry Now
For Normal Hair types and single -process color, use keratin natural smoothing treatment.
1. Shake the bottle well. Measur and pour 1-2 fl.oz./30-60ml of treatment into a bowl depending on hair type, texture, density and length. Allow protect to aerate for 10-15 minutes as the client's hair is clarified with the keratin complex clarifying complex shampoo. Do Not pour product back into the bottle after application is completed. Discard any remaining product.
2. keratin complex clarifying complex shampoo effectively removes build up and properly opens the cuticle in preaparation for treatment. Shampoo 2-3 times keeping in mind that coarse, resistant or gray hair may require 3 shampoos. We recommend allowing 50% of the lather to remain in the hair afyer the first shampoo. Don not completely rinse the lather out. Simply add more keratin complex clarifying shampoo and water with each application. Rinse completely after the final shampoo. DO NOT CONDITIONING.
3. Rough dry hair using fingers. Blow-dry the hair until 100% dry using a medium heat setting.
4. Gloves should be worn during application. Divide and clip the hair into 6 sections. Starting at the nape of the neck, part the hair into 1/2 to 1-inch/ 12- to 25-mm sub sections. Use an application brush to apply treatment. Begin application 1/4-inch /6.5 mm off the scalp through to the ends of the hair, working toward the top of the head. Comb away from the face using a fine tooth comb to ensure the product is evenly distributed and to avoid over saturation. If a sub section has become oversaturated, drop the next sub section without adding more product, then comb sub sections together. Continue combing for even distribution and to avoid over saturation.
Less is best. When treatment has been throughly distributed throught out the hair, cover hair with the plastic cap and allow product to absorb at room temperature for 30 minutes. DO NOT RINSE.
5. Gloves should be worn during this step.
6. Replace the clients towel Divide and clip the hair into 6 sections. Starting at the nape of the neck, flat iron 1/8inch/3- mm sub sections.
Always use your professional judgement when selecting a flat iron temperature, temperature should be adjusted based on the clients hair type. Start at the lowest temperature and increase only if needed. Refer to the Keratin Training Manual for more information.